Friday, May 11, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Reveal Wheel

Good morning! I hope you are enjoying the inspiration from the Lawn Fawn design team this week! I am so excited to share this card with you today!


The Reveal Wheel is a die set that creates spinner wheel cards! Lawn Fawn did an amazing job with this die, and it makes it so easy to create spinner cards. I also used the new Reveal Wheel Sentiments along with the Reveal Wheel Speech Bubble Add-On to create this cute card.


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for a video on how to put together the spinner wheel. To create the rest of the card, I used Distress Oxide inks to create the water background and spritzed it with water. The images are from the new You Are Sublime set, as well as the Octopi My Heart set for the octopus. I used Copic markers and a white gel pen to color all of the images. To create the ground, I used the Chocolate Bar cardstock along with the Stitched Hillside Borders. Here's a look at all of the sentiments that are revealed in the speech bubble:


There are so many amazing cards on the Lawn Fawn blog that feature the Reveal Wheel die, so definitely check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful underwater scene card using the Reveal Wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous underwater scene! Love all the greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)