Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Lawn Fawn & Glue Dots Week

Hi everyone! Lawn Fawn is teaming up with Glue Dots this week to bring you lots of fun inspiration! 

The card that I am sharing today features the new Toadally Awesome set, which will be available late February. I also used the new Speech Bubble die which is so much fun to use for the sentiment!


I used a few different Glue Dot products for this card. I added the lily pads and the large flower with the Ultra Thin Glue Dots. The smaller items, like the grass, cattails, and the small flower, were attached with the Mini Glue Dots. The mini glue dots were also the perfect size to use on the twine so that the bow doesn't move. The frogs and the speech bubble are attached with the Pop-Up Glue Dots to help them stand out on the card.


I hope you like the card! Stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration this week! Thanks and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)