Sunday, December 10, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On

Good morning! I hope you're having a good weekend so far! Today is a special day at our house because this is the day that my husband and I started dating, the day that we got engaged, and the day that our daughter was born! And one of our traditions is to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" every December 10th, so it's a busy day at our house, haha!


Anyways, the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues with a look at the new How You Bean Conversation Heart Add-On set! They look just like the candy conversation hearts!


I used the solid heart stamp and the little conversation messages to create a patterned paper for my card! The hearts are stamped in LF inks - Ballet Slippers, Minty Fresh, Fresh Lavender, and the new colors Lemonade and Peach Fuzz! The messages are stamped in Wild Rose ink.

I also used a new heart stackable die cut from vellem to frame the sentiment. I die cut the Scripty Be and Scripty Mine from Black Licorice cardstock and coated it with glossy accents for some shine! Here's a close up of the card:


Thanks for stopping by! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for lots of cute cards from the rest of the design team! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)