Monday, September 4, 2017

Christmas Like No Otter STAMPtember Exclusive

Hi everyone! Can you believe that it's already September?! That means that it's time for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp!


I'm so excited to be sharing a card with you today that features the newest STAMPtember exclusive set from Lawn Fawn! This is called Christmas Like No Otter and it's adorable!




The card that I created today features the otter couple holding hands, along with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies and Bannertastic sets from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used Broken China distress oxide ink and sprayed it with water to give it that distress look. Here is a close up on the card:


I also have a video today that shows you how to recreate this card! You can watch the video on my YouTube channel (here!) or watch it below.




This new set is only available for a limited time, so if you like it, make sure to order it soon before it sells out!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great Monday! :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the background and the adorable otters! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet set! You card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these little otters. They are adorable. Great cards and so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)