Wednesday, August 23, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Shut The Front Door

Good morning! Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing different projects, including projects that use the new Shut The Front Door die.


First of all, that is an awesome name for a die! And secondly, look how cool it looks when you create a door!!


Ah, this die is awesome! I can't wait to make more new house cards, Christmas cards with carolers, birthday cards - there are just so many ideas for this die!

For my card, I used the die, along with the Fall Tiny Tags (for the bushes), Bannertastic stamp and die, the "welcome" from Little Bundle, the new Knock On Wood patterned paper, Ballet Slipper ink (for the hearts) and Noble Fir, Cilantro, and Storm Cloud cardstock. This is what the door says on the inside:


Interactive cards are so much fun to create! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad today is my day off and I can take the time to see your beautiful projects and all you do...love your work so much...maybe I should do some laundry now...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)