Saturday, August 19, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: How You Bean? Candy Corn Add-On

 Hi everyone! I hope that you had a great week! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend. We're just going to enjoy the last few days at home before school starts next week. Why does the summer always go by so fast?!


The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today, and I am sharing a card that features the new How You Bean? Candy Corn Add-On set! This set coordinates with the How You Bean? stamp and die to make cute fall and Halloween cards. Who wouldn't want to receive a card with candy corn on it?! 


For this card, I also used the new Stitched Scalloped Square Stackables, patterned paper from the Perfectly Plaid Chill collection, and lawn trimmings.


There's more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like the square die. It add a something special to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if that’s cool. Thanks. a lot!bluetooth speakers in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. Neutrik Connectors Price

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)