Sunday, June 18, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Push Here

Good morning! I'm back again to share more Lawn Fawn inspiration with you today! :) 


Today, we are featuring the Push Here stamp set, which is perfect to use with interactive cards! The set includes phrases to help your recipients know if they need to slide, push, pull, or lift the card in different spots.


I stamped "slide me!" above the bike so that friends will know that the girl moves! I think my favorite stamp in this set is that little arrow!




Don't forget to check out the other awesome cards on the Lawn Fawn blog! There's a giveaway there, too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about your card especially your color choices. My bike is the same color as your little girl's and the cat looks just like my cat. It feels like you made this card just for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)