Monday, March 20, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Watercolor Wishes

 Hi everyone! Did you have a nice weekend? My kiddos ended up with a cold, so my weekend was filled with Tylenol, tears, and lots of cuddles. I'm praying that they'll feel better soon!


The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Watercolor Wishes paper collection!


I really like how there is a light and dark shade of each color. I used the different colors to create a rainbow of Easter eggs from the Happy Hatchling die. I also used Happy Happy Happy, Finley's ABCs, and Hello Sunshine.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog to enter the giveaway for today! I hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable! It has been one of my favorites that have been shared throughout the week! Thank you for sharing your talents with us all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)