Tuesday, March 21, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Bicycle Built for You

Hello! Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing inspiration featuring the Bicycle Built for You set!


There are so many cute possibilities with this set! For my card today, I decided to make a wedding card!


I really like the cute accessory items that you can add on the people and bike, too! This card also features the Road Border die, Simple Grassy Hillside, Dotted Circle Stackables, Bannertastic, and Fancy Scallope Circle Stackables. The tie flying in the wind is my favorite!


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the bride and groom on the bicycle together

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so vibrant. What pens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bethany! The images are all colored with Copic markers. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)