Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Lawn Fawn & ScraPerfect

Hi everyone! This week, the Lawn Fawn design team has teamed up with the ScraPerfect team to share some inspiration using their products!


For my card today, I used Lawn Fawn's "Meow You Doin?," "Quinn's ABCs," "Out of This World" (for the sentiment), "Get Well Soon" (for the sentiment) and the ZigZag Rectangle Stackables. I also used ScraPerfect's Embellie Gellie to help adhere the hearts and sequins to the card! That is such a neat tool to use and it makes adding sequins soo much easier!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a great week, and don't forget to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration featuring ScraPerfect products! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)