Saturday, January 14, 2017

Seasons Givings Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone! I hope that you're enjoying your weekend so far! My daughter and I enjoyed a Mommy Daughter Day this morning by doing a craft together a Michael's, checking out the pets at the local pet store, and sharing a snack together. It was so nice to enjoy some one-on-one time with her! :)

I wanted to stop by real quick to announce the winner of the Seasons Givings Blog Hop! The name that was randomly drawn was Amy C.!


Amy, please contact me so that I can mail your goodies to you! :)

I also wanted to share a sneak peeks of some new Lawn Fawn products! There will be new stamp sets, dies, paper collections, and ink coming soon!


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog every day next week for more sneak peeks and some giveaways, too! You won't want to miss it - the new stuff is sooo cute!!

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for all of your sweet comments from the blog hop! I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that I won! I have emailed you, Elise. I will be watching the Lawn Fawn blog this week (I do every week, actually lol) and can't wait until the new product is available. All of the sneak peeks look adorable as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)