Monday, November 7, 2016

Lawn Fawn and Chibitronics Week

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend! Can you believe that it is November already!? Christmas will be here before we know it!

This week, the Lawn Fawn design team is collaborating with Chibitronics, an awesome company that makes "circuit stickers" to light up your paper projects! So cool! Here is the card that I created:


It looks like a normal card, but then press the heart and BAM! It lights up!


I added the circuit and lights to a piece of paper behind my background to make it look like stars in the sky! This card is so pretty in person and it might be one of my favorite cards ever. For this card, I used "Clark's ABCs," "Little Town Border" die, "Snowy Backdrop" and a few Lawn Fawn inks - Wild Rose, Mermaid, Merman, and Fish Tank.


I had so much fun making a light up card, that I decided to make two! :)


This time, if you press the back of the car, the head light lights up!


For this card, I used "Home for the Holidays" and "Stitched Hillside Border" dies.

Check out the Lawn Fawn blog today through Wednesday to see some more projects featuring the Chibironic lights! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)