Monday, June 6, 2016

I Look Up to You, Dad

*If you are looking for my Lawnscaping post, continue scrolling or click here.

Hello again! I'm so excited to be sharing a card on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning! Father's Day is coming up soon, so here is a cute Father's Day card!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Yay, Kites" stamp and dies, "Mom & Me" for the sentiment, "Clark's ABCs," "Hats Off to You," "Baaah Humbug," "Puffy Cloud Border" die, some Lawn Fawn patterned paper, and Wild rose and Mermaid inks. I started by masking a rectangle onto my card base. Then, I die cut a puffy cloud border to use as a mask for inking my background. The Mermaid ink is perfect to use in the sky! I stamped and die cut the images from patterned paper and attached everything with foam tape. I stamped the hearts in the Wildrose ink, and finished by stamping the sentiment in black ink. Here is a close up on the kites:



I think they're just so cute with their smiling faces! And I really like how the background clouds turned out!

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you, Kelly Marie, for sharing my card this morning! I hope everyone has a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)