Monday, March 7, 2016

Lawnscaping #125 - Color Splash

Hello! It's time again for a new Lawnscaping Challenge!


This weeks challenge is to make a black and white card with a splash of color! Here is the card that I created:


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Cole's ABCs" dies, "Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle" dies, "Happy Everything," "Rooting For You," and Let's Polka in the Meadow paper. I also used Avery Elle's "Peonies" stamp set for the flowers and leaves. The flowers are all colored with Prismacolor pencils, and I also added some black stickles to the sentiment for some sparkle! The frame around the sentiment is created by using two of the rectangle dies together.


I hope that you're able to play along with us for this challenge because the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Ellen Hutson!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful coloring! :) This challenge has forced me to not throw color on everything, and I'm LOVING the results! For instance, I would've been tempted to cut FABULOUS out of colorful letters, but it looks so much better in solid black, and makes the colorful elements pop that much more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)