Monday, March 7, 2016

Easter Bunnies

 *This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lawnscaping Challenge card, continue scrolling or click here!

Hi again everyone! I'm excited to share an Easter card with you that is being featured on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Happy Easter," "Everyday Sentiment Banners," "Puffy Cloud Bordesr", "Stitched Hillside Border" dies, "Heart" dies, "Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle" dies, and some of the new LF cardstock - chili pepper, mermaid, and noble fir. I die cut the frame and then attached the clouds, hillside, and sky behind the frame. I attached the bunnies with foam tape, and glued the hearts and eggs to the scene. I finished the card by adding the sentiment banner and twine bow to the top!


Thanks for stopping by and thank you, Kelly Marie, for sharing this card on the Lawn Fawn blog today! I hope you like the card! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)