Thursday, March 17, 2016

Bright Spot In My Day Card

Hi everyone! I have a card to share with you this morning that is being featured on the Sunny Studio Stamp's blog!


This card features the "Sunny Sentiments" stamp and die, and "Rain or Shine" stamp and die sets. I started by inking the middle of my card base in Lawn Fawn "Mermaid" ink. Then, I stamped, colored the images with Prismacolor pencils, and die cut them with the coordinating dies. The rainbow is attached with glue, and the sun and clouds are attached with foam tape. The sentiment is stamped in "Manatee" ink, and I also added some hearts around the images with the Mermaid ink. 

Here is a close up on the images. That sun is just so cute with that smiley face!!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that your week is going well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)