Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sending a Little Love Note Cards

 Hello! I wanted to quickly share some Valentine's that were featured on the Sunny Studio Stamp's blog earlier this week!

I wanted a quick Valentine that would be perfect to throw in my husbands lunch box or tie onto a Valentine's Day gift for friends!


These note cards feature "Sending My Love" stamp and die sets, as well as the grass die from the "Sunny Sentiments" dies. I started by cutting the note cards from white card stock and inking the bottom portion in blue ink. Then I added the grass cut from green card stock. The images are all stamped onto white card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils, and glued to the note card. Finally, I finished the card by stamping the sentiment in black ink. I created one note card with each of the critters from this stamp set.


I also added the heads and hands with foam tape to give it some more dimension on the note cards. Here is close up on the bunny note card:


Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Elise, I hope you had a nice weekend :)
    These are all lovely, such sweet images and i love the scene you have created on them. I have only just discovered Sunny Studio and love the look of their stamps.
    Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)