Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hello Sunshine

Good morning! I hope that things are going well with you all! I have a card to share with you this morning that features some of the new Sunny Studio Stamps products! 


This card features the "Sunny Sentiments" stamp and die, "Sunshine Word" die, "Stitched Heart" die and "Rain or Shine" die (for the really small hearts). I cut the clouds from blue card stock, and used polka dot patterned paper for the sun and hearts. The sentiment is cut from blue glittery paper to give it some shimmer! And, the clouds are attached with different amounts of foam tape to add some extra dimension to the card.


I hope that you like the card! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)