Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sending Love (and Flowers) with Sunny Studio Stamps

Good morning! I hope that your week is going well! I have a card to share with you this morning that is on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog! :)

This card features one of their new sets, Sweet Script, which is perfect to help create custom sentiments! 


I paired the new script set with the Backyard Bugs stamp set and die for this card, I used a variety of patterned papers for the flowers, stems, flower pots, and background. Here is a close up on the flowers:


I also wanted to make you aware of the Lasting Hearts Card Drive that is collecting cards until February 29th. You can find more information about it on Jennifer McGuire's blog. This card drive is very dear to my heart because my husband and I lost our first child due to a miscarriage about 4 years ago. It was an extremely difficult time that God was able to bring us through, and so I know how meaningful these books and cards will be to those women who receive them. I encourage you all to donate cards to this great cause!

LastingHeartsLogo_v1

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card just makes my heart happy! I LOVE the paper piecing and the papers you've chosen! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)