Thursday, December 10, 2015

Skating Penguin Card

Hi everyone! Today is my daughter's birthday! Yay! Why do they have to grow up so quickly!?!

Anyways, I have a cute Christmas card to share with you this morning! This card is being shared on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog this morning!


This card features the "Snow Kissed" stamp and dies. The skating penguin is so cute! I really like the extra snowflake dies that are included in the die set, so I cut a few of those from white card stock to decorate around the image. I also added some clear stickles to the snowflakes and ice to make it look like sparkling snow! Here is a close up on the images to show the sparkles:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card! Now it's time to go and spoil my daughter for her birthday! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)