Monday, August 17, 2015

Lawnscaping #112 - Embossing

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a good weekend! It's time again for a new Lawnscaping Challenge! :)


The challenge this week is to create a card or project with embossing - either heat, dry, texture paste, or anything else! I decided to do some dry embossing with my Lawn Fawn dies!


I created the background by using Lawn Fawn's "Puffy Cloud Borders" die and dry embossed with my Big Shot. Then, I cut out the panel with the "Stitched Square Stackables" and inked the panel with the Mermaid ink. I think it looks a lot better in person (this photo didn't turn out very well - oh well, next time!). Then, I added the sentiment and hearts by using some pink patterned paper and "Finley's ABCs," "Hearts" dies, and "Fintastic Friends" and "Let's BBQ" stamp sets (for the "is in the"). 

I hope that you're able to play along because the winner will receive a free stamp set of their choice from Lawn Fawn! :)


Thanks again for stopping by, and have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable! I love the colors you used and how you used the dies to dry emboss the background - great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)