Monday, June 1, 2015

Lawnscaping #107 - Critters

Good morning! I hope that you had a nice weekend! It was my birthday on Friday, so we enjoyed some time with family and had cake and ice cream! Yummy! I also received some fun crafting goodies that I'm excited to play with soon!

It's time again for another Lawnscaping Challenge! This week's challenge is a fun one - use critters on your project!


Lawn Fawn has so many cute critters that it was hard to choose which set to use, but I finally decided to use the "Critters In the Jungle" stamp set. Here's my card:


 This card also features Lawn Fawn's "Hats Off to You" and "Year Two" stamp sets. I started by creating marks of the critters and the grass. I stamped the cheetah first, then the grasses, the elephant, and finally the snake. The images are all colored with Prismacolor pencils, and I used some black enamel dots to add some details to this one layer card. I'm not the best at masking (if you notice, the elephant is floating in the background - I should have stamped him closer to the grass!), but it's fun to practice something different.

The winner of this week's challenge will receive a $25 gift certificate from Ellen Hutson! And it comes at the perfect time since Lawn Fawn will have some new products released soon (check out the Lawn Fawn Blog to see some of the new products!!)


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a nice day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean! SO many awesome critters. You did a fab job adding some color to yours! Excellent stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! And happy belated birthday! Hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! and this card is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)