Thursday, May 28, 2015

Congrats card!

Hi everyone! I hope that everyone is doing well this week. It definitely feels like summer now! This week was humid and warm, and we were able to spend a bunch of time outside! 

Anyways, I wanted to share a card with you today that I made a while ago for a friend.


The schools in our area have about two weeks left of school. My husband is a teacher so I can't wait for school to be over so that he can spend a bunch of time with my daughter and I! 

For this card I used Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Forest," "Hats Off to You," "Violet's ABCs," "Flirty Frames," and "Let's Polka" petite paper pack. I stamped the images in Memento black ink and colored everything with Prismacolor pencils. I really like the look of adding the Flirty Frames to the top of bottom of the images to frame everything together.

I also wanted to remind everyone that Lawn Fawn's Inspiration and Release Week starts today!! They will be showing a bunch of new products this week and having a giveaways throughout the week, so don't forget to check that it! I can't wait to see what they created!


Well, thanks for stopping by! I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)