Saturday, December 20, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Day 20

Happy Saturday everyone! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? I know we will probably be making sugar cookies, but I'm not sure what we'll do after that. Whatever it is, it will be fun! :)

I don't have a card to share with you, but I did want to share some Christmas tags from this year and last year.


These tags were on my blog just recently! They feature Paper Smooches "A Blessed Christmas" stamp set and die.


 These tags were on my blog at the beginning of December and they are some of my favorite tags ever! They feature Lawn Fawn's "Critters on the Farm" and "Winter Gifts," stamp sets, and "Tag, You're It" and "Cole's ABCs" dies. I also used some Lawn Trimmings!


These tags were from last year, but I still think they're so cute! They feature a ton of different Lawn Fawn products like "Cozy Christmas," "Making Frosty Friends" and "Milo's ABCs" stamp sets, as well as some sequins and Lawn Trimmings. Christmas tags are such a fun way to dress up gifts!

Well, thanks for stopping by for some Christmas Tags! I hope that you have a good weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. These tags are so adorable! Each tag is cuter than the last! Sugar cookies are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your tags are adorable! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)