Monday, August 25, 2014

Sending Birthday Fishes!

 Good morning! Ah, August is almost over! Where did the summer go? Most of the schools in our area start tomorrow, but my husband's school doesn't start until after Labor Day - woo hoo! We're going to spend the week relaxing, going to the county fair, and maybe camping this weekend!

Anyways, I have a quick card to share with you today! I made this card to send to my brother for his birthday! This card came together so quick - I like when that happens! Usually it takes me a while to figure out exactly how I want everything to look, but this card came together in no time!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the Sea" and "Good Fortune", as well as their newest alphabet die cut, "Finley's ABCs." I think alpha dies are so much fun, and this one is so cute!! Here is a close up of the card:


I added some glossy accents to the die cuts to give them some details, and I also added stickles to the air bubbles. The two little fish are attached with foam tape to give them dimension, too!

I am entering this card into the Pretty Pink Posh Cutting Edge Blog Hop!


Well, thanks for stopping by! The new die cut will be available at Lawn Fawn's store on August 28th along with the rest of the new releases! Everything is so, so cute! :) 

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute, yet masculine card! I'm sure your brother will love it! I absolutely love Finley's ABC's, I can't wait to get my hands on it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Elise ... love how those wee fish are tootling around the sentiment ... cute! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your brother will love this card! I love how the softer background (even the patterned paper for the letters) sets off the bright colors of the fish. Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. I love when cards come together quickly as well. Your brother will surely smile when he gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love Lawn Fawn stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)