Monday, May 5, 2014

Lawnscaping #81 - Stamp a Background

 Happy Monday!! Did everyone have a nice weekend? I was able to spend some time this weekend doing a little bit of dress shopping for an upcoming wedding! Yay! We had a lot of fun! :)

Since it's the first Monday of the month, that means there is a new Lawnscaping Challenge! Woo hoo! The challenge is to create a background using stamps.


 I'm not sure why, but recently I have really wanted to create something with these cute elephants from Lawn Fawn, so I used them to create this background:


This was so easy to make (just a little time consuming coloring the elephants - there are so many!) but I really like it! First I stamped where I wanted the two love elephants, and then a stamped the other elephants all around. After that, I stamped some hearts to fill in the gaps. Each of the elephants is colored in a little bit with a grey pencil and the love elephants each have colored bows with stickles. This card features Lawn Fawn's "Love You Tons" stamp set and bows from Sweet Stamp Shop's "Too Hip."

Don't forget to play along! The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamps! They have awesome products to choose from! :)

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

8 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Elise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! this is the sweetest!!! and the little bows!?!?! wicked cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So worth the time, because it turned out super sweet and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like your card. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came here from Lawn Fawn blog to look around...girl, you're awesome! Love your style and really enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude! wow!! LOOOOOOOOOVE this SO much!! those elephants in the background are PERFECTION!! wow!! and i just LOVE that two are popped up and embellished!! what an incredible card!! i am so amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Elise! :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and great comment too. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so sweet! Love those bow ties :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)