Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone!! I am "hopping" in to share a fun Easter card with you today! This card was created a while ago and recently published in the Paper Crafts Stamp It! Techniques, Volume 2, which was available in January!! :)
 

This card features Lawn Fawn's "Happy Easter" and "Riley's ABCs" stamp sets. I used a grass punch by Fiskars, but you could also use the grass die from Lawn Fawn! I made it look like the bunny was hopping through the grass by using a shadow technique.


To get this look, I made a mask of the bunny from a post-it note. Then I stamped the top layer of the bunny, laid down the mask, and re-stamped the bunny slightly to the left without re-inking the stamp. I did that one more time, again without re-inking the stamp. It is such a fun technique to create "movement" in your cards!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a blessed Easter with family and friends. He is risen! He is risen indeed!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Eeeek! SO sweet!! And congrats on the pub...it should have been on the cover ;) !!! Hoppy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is so sweet! Love the movement you created with that little bunny :) Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)