Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Birthday!

 Happy Friday, everyone! The weekend is here! Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? It's suppose to be really nice here, so we're going to enjoy the weather and visit a bunch of family members! Plus, we'll get to eat lots of yummy food at our early Easter dinner. Win, win, win!! :)

I have wanted to play along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenges for a LONG time and I finally got the chance! Granted, I have had this card made for a while now, but I think it's finally time to share it with you!


This card features Paper Smooches' "Hullabaloo" stamp set. I really like that it includes a solid image of the birthday presents and banners because it makes it super easy to color the images! I first stamped the outline of the images, stamped the colored inside, and then cut each image out. The birthday presents are attached with foam tape and the banner is machine sewn together and also attached with foam tape. I added some glitter ribbon to the ends of the banner and some stickles to give it some sparkle!! :)
 


Well, thanks for stopping by! I hope that you can enjoy some warmer weather this weekend, too! :)

5 comments:

  1. I could not love this more!!! You rock the PS!!! Have fun in the weekend!!! I have to work :( !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun! Love those colors and the sparkle! Have a great weekend! I plan on spending time in my craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sewn banner! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty birthday card! LOVE the glitter and the banner (which is perfect for this week's challenge! LOL!)! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and sweet! That glitter is the PERFECT touch - I really just love that! And the banner is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)