Monday, March 3, 2014

Lawnscaping #77 - Bling it!

Happy Monday! I hope that you had a nice weekend! We were getting ready for another snow storm to hit our area this weekend (they were calling for over a foot of snow!) but it ended up being nothing more than some snow flurries! My husband is bummed that he has to go to school this morning! :)

I'm excited to share my card with you for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - Bling it!


Ohh, sparkly! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" and Let's Polka mixed sequins. To get the sequins in a rainbow shape, I lightly drew some arcs to use as a pattern and glued the sequins along the lines. Then I stamped and cut out some clouds to attached with foam tape at the end of the rainbows, and finished the card by stamping the sentiment. I hope that it will make someone smile when they get this in the mail! :)

You have until March 12th to play along with this challenge! The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp - a great place to shop! :)

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you can play along! :)

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I'm clipping it so I'll remember to try it with buttons. (I don't yet have any sequins.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is so sparkly, and creative!!! Love that you made a rainbow with the sequins! And those sweet clouds are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sequin rainbow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me happy! Love the sequin rainbow - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun way to use sequins!!! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! LOVE the sequins rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Elise, I'd love to feature your card on the Paper Crafter's Library blog. Can you email me at aliyawhiteinsights@gmail. If you do NOT want your card featured? I will link the image back to your blog and credit you with your work.
    Thanks,
    Aliya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)