Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Uderly Sweet Christmas

Good morning everyone! Only one week left until Christmas? Are you ready? I was really prepared this year and I already have all of the gifts purchased and wrapped! Whew! :)

I have another Christmas card to share with you today - and yes, it's an animal pun! :)


Have you ever eaten at a Chick-Fil-A? It is one of my favorite places to eat! Their mascot is a cow who encourages you to eat chicken and they can never spell correctly, so that is where I got the idea for this card!

This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters on the Farm," "Hats Off to You," "Sweet Christmas," and "Trim the Tree" stamp sets. I hand drew the "uderly" for the sentiment and I used the "Trim the Tree" dies to cut out the presents. The presents were coated with colorful stickles to give them some sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. So fun, Elise! I am adoring your punny Christmas cards!!! Wish I could say the same about my Christmas shopping status - I have barely done any! How did I let this happen...??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the idea...Such a cute card Elise...you sure come up with the cutest cards. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you've got your creative thinkin' cap on this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so adorable and funny! Made my day!!! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)