Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope that you will enjoy a day with family and friends today! Don't eat too many Christmas cookies! :)

Today's Christmas card wishes you a holly, jolly Christmas!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Winter Gifts," "Milo's ABCs," "Riley's ABCs," and "Sweet Christmas" stamp sets. I used different alphabet stamps to create this custom sentiment! And the holly leaves are coated with some glittery stickles to give it some sparkle! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget the real reason for the season today. Happy Birthday, Jesus! :)

"So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and  placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn." - Matthew 2:4-7

4 comments:

  1. Another cutie patootie! Totally love it! Hope you had a lovely Christmas with your friends and family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Hope your Christmas was extra special as a new Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elise, I have a question. First, I love your cards. How do you die cut the stamped images of Quinn's abcs? I have the stamps and dies but since I can't see through them, I don't know how to line them up. I'm still fairly new to dies, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was inspired by Lynnette's card inspired by your card to try one of my own. You an see it here: http://mkandthecrew.blogspot.com/2014/01/inspired-by-lynnette-in-lawnscaping.html. Thanks for the inspiration.

    After seeing your blog, I can tell I'm going to have to follow it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)