Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Sheep!

Hello again! I am back to share another Christmas card with you today! This card is one of my favorites this year! I think animal puns are so much fun to make into cards, so this Christmas I made sheep cards! :)


Isn't he just so cute with his hat and scarf?! This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters on the Farm," "Hats Off to You," "Making Frosty Friends," "Winter Gifts," and "Riley's ABCs" stamp sets. To make the sheep, I paper pieced a bunch of different layers. First I cut out the body of the sheep, then I added the scarf, then I stamped and cut out just the sheep head, and then added a hat! There is a ton of dimension to the sheep (it's hard to see in the picture).

Come back tomorrow for another Christmas sheep card! :)

5 comments:

  1. This card is so fun! Great design - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!! I LOVE the pun!! And the way you've dressed Ebineezer Sheep is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That is very cute and a great way to use a pun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, love your punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elise, what a cute card! Made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)