Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Cookies! Mmm!

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! Do you have any Christmas eve traditions with your family? Tonight we will go to our Christmas Eve service at church and then come home to drink hot chocolate and read Christmas stories around the fireplace. I can't wait!

 I have a "sweet" Christmas card to share with you today:


This card is a little bit smaller than usual and it features Lawn Fawn's "Cozy Christmas," "Sweet Christmas," and "Into the Woods" stamp sets. The milk and cookies are colored with colored pencils and attached with foam tape. They're so cute!

Enjoy your Christmas eve! Be safe if you're traveling! :)

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeek! I think this is one of my faves in your series (and there have been a lot of faves, let me tell you!!!)!! The milk and cookies are such sweet images...I think I will have to add that set to my LF wish list too!! Isn't that heart in the speech bubble just the best?! I just want to use it on everything! MERRY CHRISTMAS, Elise!! Enjoy and celebrate all that it means to you. Such a special time of the year! And your Christmas Eve tradition sounds lovely! You've inspired me to start a little hot cocoa / Christmas story tradition of our own!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)