Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello Friend!

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a good weekend! We had a very productive weekend here. Our new washer and dryer were finally delivered so we did some laundry, we reorganized a little bit in our basement, and we set up some furniture in our extra bedroom. Plus, we spent a bunch of time with family, so it was a great weekend. :)

I have a fun card to share with you this evening! I made this card over the weekend for one of the current Moxie Fab World challenges- incorporating ready-made embellishments!


This card features products from the Pebbles "Lakeside" collection. I covered the card base with a super cute patterned paper (it's so colorful!) and attached one of the journaling cards. I took the flower chipboard, tied some white ribbon around it, and attached it to the journaling card. The four paper strips are extra pieces of patterned paper from the top of the 6x6 paper pads, and they are attached with staples!

If you get a chance, you should definitely play along with this challenge! Using ready-made embellishments make for some really quick cards! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! The chalkboard effect, the mix of papers. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elise! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)