Monday, August 12, 2013

Thanks!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you had a nice weekend. Did you get to do anything fun? We were able to spend some time on my in-law's boat yesterday! It was a beautiful day and it was fun to hang out with the family for the day!

I have a quick card to share with you today! And it's another one layer card!


This card features various stamp sets from Lawn Fawn including "Quinn's ABCs," "A Birdie Told Me," "Happy Everything," "Good Fortune," and "Plus One." I stamped all of the images in black, colored them with some markers, and added Stickles to the letters, hearts, and stars.

This card also fits perfectly with the current Lawnscaping Challenge! There are still a few days left to play along! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Elise! The subway look is SO cool and you used my fave Lawn Fawn alpha set!!! *wink*. All of the stamps you used all work so well together! Glad you had fun on the boat - a perfect summertime activity! We had a very busy weekend - my Dad's retirement party on Friday, a family reunion on my husband's side on Saturday and a wedding shower on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! And I love your blog. Everyone needs a little whimsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! Such a cool design! Such a creative way to use different sets and they all work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)