Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lawn Fawn Love!

Hi everyone! I hope that your week is going well! I'm so excited because today one of my cards is featured on the Lawn Fawn blog!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Critters on the Farm" and "Year Two" stamp sets. This was one of my first Lawn Fawn sets and it's still one of my favorites. The cute critters make me smile every time! The images and the grass are cut from white or patterned paper and are attached with foam tape to create some dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Elise, this is so sweet and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this featured! That is so great, congratulations! It is such an adorable card :) I wanted to thank you for becoming a new subscriber to rwkrafts. I'm excited to have you!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having your own post at the LF blog!! So exciting! Love your sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay and so cute! Did they say it was your birthday too?! HB2U!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)