Monday, July 1, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #61 - Sketch

 Hi everyone! I am so excited to share this post with you today, because it is my first Lawnscaping post!! Ahh!! The Lawnscaping girls are so wonderful and I am so thankfully to be a part of their team!

Anyways, the current Lawnscaping Challenge is to create a card based on this sketch:
 

 Here is my take on the sketch!


 The new circle dies from Lawn Fawn would work great with this card and challenge, but if you don't have circle dies, you can trace around ribbon and washi tape spools! For this card, the patterned paper is from Pebbles and all of the images are from Lawn Fawn.

I also made this card for my in-laws anniversary, but I put the wrong year on the card! Opps! It will have to wait until next year. :)

Don't forget to check out the other projects from the design team members and to play along with Lawnscaping! The winner will receive a gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!


 Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a great Monday! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love how your clean and simple approach really highlights the sentiment! Awesome card, as always, Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card! I really like your take on the sketch and the versatility of this design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love how the white 30 stands out on the card and all the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)