Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Congrats!

Good morning everyone! I hope that you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend! We enjoyed the long weekend by camping with family - it was a lot of fun!


Anyways, I am here to share a card with you for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - clean and simple! I had to play along with this challenge because clean and simple cards are my favorite!! 


For this card, I stamped images from Lawn Fawn's "Home Sweet Home" stamp set and then colored the images with colored pencils. Colored pencils give a nice, soft look to the images.

Well, have a nice day! Don't forget to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge - there are just a few hours left! And stop back here tomorrow - there might just be a giveaway! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge, this is a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! If anyone deserves to win a clean and simple LF challenge, it's definitely you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC Elise! Love this! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Elise! And guess what, this is one of the LF sets that I bought - now I am even MORE inspired to ink it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)