Thursday, December 20, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #20

Good morning everyone! Only 5 days left until Christmas! Are you ready? :)

Here is the 20th card in the 25 Cards of Christmas series!


The red patterned paper is from Recollection's Jolly and Bright set. Then, I hand drew and cutout a Christmas tree and decorated it with images from Lawn Fawn's "Sweet Christmas" stamp set. The gumdrops are the perfect size for Christmas lights! Then, I stamped and cutout the sentiment which is from Lawn Fawn's "Happy Everything" set. I also added some stickles to the edge of the tree and some glossy accents to give the lights some shine!

Thanks for stopping by! And thank you for all of your comments! They always brighten my day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)