Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #45 Part 2

 Hello everyone! I have another card to share with you for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - Dust 'Em Off!


For this card, I dusted off my Cuttlebug and inked the embossing folder to create this background!



This card also features Lawn Fawn's newest stamp sets, "A Birdie Told Me" and "Happy Everything." The speech bubbles are so much fun to play with!

Well, that is all for today. I hope that everyone has a nice day! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card - adore your design! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute party card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)