Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #34

Hello everyone! Wow, the last time that I posted was on Mother's Day - too long ago! I apologize. My husband and I have so many things going on right now. We're getting things organized for a Vacation Bible School, we have youth group activities, my husband is busy with the end of the school year, and we have so, so many decisions to make. We're overwhelmed!



But, I did find a little bit of time to make a card for this week's Lawnscaping Challenge - I can't miss it! The challenge was to make a card using heat or dry embossing. I used both! Here is my card:


I used a ruler and the end of a paint brush to emboss a border around the card (the top line is a little bit crooked - don't look!) I stamped the sheep, colored in his legs, face and tail, and then used some glue and white embossing power to heat emboss the fur. It's hard to see in the picture, but the embossing made a nice, raised texture that looks just like sheep's wool! It's so cute! Then I added some stickers to spell "hello." Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)