Monday, September 5, 2011

The Vertical Sketch #2

Hello everyone! I hope that you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend! My husband and I didn't go anywhere this year, but we still had a nice, relaxing time at home. Earlier in the weekend, I found a fun cross-stitch rooster project hidden in my desk, so I've had a lot of time to work on that!

Anyways, here is another card that I made for the Vertical Sketch Challenge at the Moxie Fab World.



I like this one better than the first one. I was able to use some new Halloween paper that I recently bought, and I also used some buttons, which is usually not my style. But, it was a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elise! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)